We take a creative and collaborative approach to crafting a solid foundation, personality, and visual presence. By tailoring our offerings to your needs, we keep things flexible (we’re pretty good at yoga too). Let's break it down.
What should your brand mean to those who matter most? Our brand definition workshops and analyses unlock deeper ideas and possibilities. Clarity of concept focuses the product, people, and creative around a strategy to win hearts and minds.
- How to carve out a successful niche in a crowded category
- How to ensure customers understand the full value of a new brand or offering
What are the mindset and motivations your brand will address? Uncovering new opportunities and potential meanings, our research and insights reveal new paths to deeper brand resonance.
- What drives brand choice in your category, and where are the opportunities for new brand converts?
- What makes a certain group tick—their unique value-systems, worldview, and lifestyle—with an eye toward strategic opportunities for authentic brand relevance?
Why does your brand exist in the world?
Today, purpose directly impacts the brands people admire, follow, and buy. Harness the power of purpose-led branding through our collaborative Purpose Workshop & Implementation Planning.
Facilitated by seasoned strategists and brand marketers, this executive workshop brings clarity and alignment around a brand’s North Star—honing a concise statement to inspire and guide decision-making for every interaction and experience.
- How to identify a brand’s purpose and harness its potential to rally teams and impact perception
- How to create long-term impact from purpose throughout each aspect of your organization
Where should you zig with the rest, and where should you zag? We closely analyze category and comparative brand practices to discern new opportunities. Always keeping brand authenticity in mind, we unearth fruitful areas of differentiation that are unique, while still achievable and true to your ethos.
- What whitespace can your brand authentically own among competitors?
- What practices do other brands use to achieve their desired positioning, and how effective are they?
A captivating brand image.
First impressions matter. By designing a visual and verbal identity, we accentuate your best and set just the right tone. We’re our own toughest critics—we only present work that’s bound to make heads turn.
What’s in a name? Iconic names stick because they tell a story. Getting to a good name is as creative as it is strategic. The journey can be fun, emotional, and frustrating. We’ve honed an iterative process that’s creative within strategic constraints, efficient, and which mitigates potential trademark concerns.
- How to narrow a shortlist of viable brand name candidates
- Designing consistent naming conventions for products, features, or families of brands
A logo is the crown jewel of an identity system, providing a recognizable insignia of ownership for the brand. However, what surrounds it—the typography, color palette, photography—and how these graphic elements are used, are the key to creating a recognizable and ownable identity.
- What visual elements can your brand own and invest in within a category?
- What practices do other brands use to convey information visually, and how effective are they?
Each brand has a distinct personality—how they feel, talk, and act. Messaging provides a blueprint for what a brand says, while the brand voice is all about how to say it. Together, these components guide expression through speech and writing—influencing the reception of brand messages by its audience.
- How to communicate the full value of a product or offering in a resonant manner
- How to appeal to different audience segments based on mindset, motivations, and context
What happens as your brand continue to grow? How do you ensure that your beautiful brand stays beautiful? That's where brand guidelines come in. This handbook outlines the strategic, visual, and verbal foundation of a brand to keep everyone on track.
- How to maintain brand continuity over time and through growth
- How to ensure adherence to brand look and feel across varying collateral and media
Your website is the first stop and introduction of your brand to the audience. It’s critical that it creates a great impression. Taking your requirements and user experience into account, we apply the strategic foundation and visual identity to design a fully-optimized site that communicates your brand ethos.
- What whitespace can your brand authentically own among competitors
- What practices do other brands use to achieve their desired positioning, and how effective are they
People do, in fact, judge books by their covers. To ensure your offering stands out, we design differentiated packaging that still complements the brand ethos. We provide direction as well as guide and oversee the printing and production for your ease of mind.
- How to source materials, vendors, and producers
- How to translate a brand identity into functional packaging
Today, your digital presence is advertising. To ensure it stays aligned, we’ll help you create and share on-brand, channel-appropriate content so your audience always gets the right message, regardless of where they find your brand. From useful templates and guidelines to ready-to-go creative, we can create a plan to keep your content engaging, relevant, and consistent across social media, email, blogs, and more.
- How to increase awareness and engagement with new audiences
- How to maintain brand alignment across channels
Done right, content marketing allows brands to foster direct connections that create advocacy and awareness. Through an editorial approach, brands can attract and engage—talking to people, rather than at them—while imparting values and shaping perceptions. To make it happen, we design editorial platforms, strategize approach, come up with big ideas, and measure the results.
- How to influence brand perceptions
- How to spur engagement to deepen connections while reaching new audiences